Hawks vs. Cyclones in Lames

Iowa will make a run, but will it be enough to win it?
If by a run you mean sprint the ball down the floor after a made basket and hoist up another missed 3? Then yes.

And I’m tired of watching Fran use his time outs as wisely as BF dials up plays on 3rd and long.

Is this the year that Fran is finally exposed with his recruiting? No hidden gems like Luca or the Murray brothers to bail him out. This is what Fran can recruit. Slow, soft, and unathletic “shooters” who can’t play defense.

If by a run you mean sprint the ball down the floor after a made basket and hoist up another missed 3? Then yes.

And I’m tired of watching Fran use his time outs as wisely as BF dials up plays on 3rd and long.

I got it wrong. Jon Crispin said the same thing and we both got it wrong.

It really is tiring to see our opponents bring talented player after player off their bench, while we have one or two at best. Our best players are our youngest Bowen, Owen, and Harding might be our best lineup.

And the Steelers are getting worked by a bad Patriots team….time to go to bed.

Right behind you trj, this was a waste of time. I’ve got butter to churn. Only good to come out of tonight is Bowen coming out of his shell.

Right behind you trj, this was a waste of time. I’ve got butter to churn. Only good to come out of tonight is Bowen coming out of his shell.
Unfortunately with Bowen taking a step forward we saw Dix and Harding take steps back.

It still really comes down this:

1. Still no stud point guard(s)
2. No dominate center.....or power-forward
3. The "sharp-shooters" are not good against athletic teams.

This team is missing 3-4 pieces at least.

It still really comes down this:

1. Still no stud point guard(s)
2. No dominate center.....or power-forward
3. The "sharp-shooters" are not good against athletic teams.

This team is missing 3-4 pieces at least.
I’d add the sharp shooters aren't sharp shooters on a consistent basis and the biggest glaring issue is we can’t defend.

Latest posts