***Hawks -v- Zags*** Road to Sweet Sixteen..

Silly me to think Iowa could come out with fire two games in a row. Lazy defense, ice cold shooting, just your usual Iowa game.

Has nothing to do with no fire. Has to do with giant man who our skinny bigs can't guard and a slightly better than normal three point shooting streak. Tough to defend a team that is top 10 in the country on offense when they're on.

Plus we won 6 in a row. Obviously we can play with fire two games in a row. Don't say dumb things cause we're losing to a better team.

Silly me to think Iowa could come out with fire two games in a row. Lazy defense, ice cold shooting, just your usual Iowa game.

Won one. Better then last year. Progress begets talent, talent helps with wins. It's dissapointing but all the ******** being flung around about how we suck, look where Fran brought us from. Todd mothaf'n Lick my lighter, or the deepest hell known to man.

On a positive note, is this the biggest moment in Hawkeye history if we come back and win?

Adjustments that need made at half:

1. Need to stay home on the screen and roll...no more hedging/overplay by the guy guarding the screener
2. Spread the floor on O. Let Mike get to the hole or dish to the man whose guy comes to help
3. Put Uthoff on Wiltjer

Let's go Hawks!!

Pretty easy to coach when your team can shoot 70% from 3. I'm pretty sure I'd have success coaching Gonzaga right now. "Throw the ball to either the PG or C and get out of the way."

They shoot better than most and when you do you get on a stupid hot streak. Unfortunately they're on a stupid hot streak right now. I want one of those.

We've missed a lot of really good looks, and Gonzaga has been unconscious from three. If those two things reverse then we have a chance.

Nevermind that they are also killing us under the basket and we have no post player that presents any offensive threat. This game is over.

Just a physical mismatch and Gonzaga is probably playing at their best right now (to bad we did not play the other version on Friday night). Hope for a total reversal in 2nd half.

Fate, or whomever, owes us some awesome things since the last 15 years of Iowa b-ball has been horrible. I expect a huge comeback win.

I just hope that if this keeps up, Jon will monitor this board and defend us from the pending onslaught of a clown invasion. Because I guarantee you, massing at the gates even now.

I just hope that if this keeps up, Jon will monitor this board and defend us from the pending onslaught of a clown invasion. Because I guarantee you, massing at the gates even now.

Why would fans of the inferior basketball team troll us?

It feels like Gonzaga didn't even scout NDSU and scouted their potential second game match-ups.

Shouldn't they be getting ready for football season? Or setting Campustown on fire again?

Latest posts