Hawks top two QB's.....

Yeah, with the talent we had at Wideout last year, the quarterback deserves all the blame for the lack of passing stats. Throw in our no hudddle super air raid offense and I can't believe we didn't set a ton of school records last season.

Heard from sources that have seen them in spring practice, that neither one is very impressive so far. Ducks flying everywhere. Great...don't need mediocrity at the field general position.

I also heard Brandon Scherff was getting worked by all our DE's and LB's. My source said he was crying in practice and had one of the graduate assistants comforting him. He eventually ate the grad assistant for an afternoon snack, but he's still upset.

OK guys...on the flip side, my 'source' said Iowa's D backs were performing very well (esp King), and the D looks stout esp that D line. Yes, could be why the QB's were hunting ducks....

OK guys...on the flip side, my 'source' said Iowa's D backs were performing very well (esp King), and the D looks stout esp that D line. Yes, could be why the QB's were hunting ducks....

Wow. I'm not concerned about the QBs at all. This will be a typical Ferentz offense - good O-line; good tight ends; better running backs than we are used to; run first and pass second. Rudock made a lot of big plays last year. He'll do it again this year, if healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if Shimonek gets a real hard look for the #2.

The good teams under Ferentz (including last year) have been all about defense and his great teams have had great defenses, with great LB play.

This team will go as far as the linebackers take it. We have to replace a lot at that position.

I'm just lucky enough to have a cousin who's boyfriend's sister's hair dresser's brother is best friends with a 3rd string defensive player that leaks all of this information out.

It took all the way to page to to get this post. It's literally funny EVERY time.

yeah, we should just give up right now. we just don't have the kind of quarterback who can win a b1g football game.

I think we should just give up on football. Cancel all of the games. If you can't win every game, why even try.....But what would all of the negative bloggers do all day if they didn't have football to complain about?

My sources say 13-0 and a spot in the NC game despite all of the ducks being thrown in practice. We will just run 60 times a game. The defense is a little better than the '85 Bears. I'm sure they're right. They are very reliable sources.

Peyton Manning throws ducks all throughout the game and he has been pretty successful

When did the Hawks start letting people hang around and watch practices? I've worked on the parking ramps/buildings surrounding the practice field many times over the years. If we took a break & stood by the side of the ramp overlooking the practice field, security or someone with the team would show up within minutes and shoo us away. Was that just a Hayden Fry thing?

Latest posts