HAWKS REMIND HOIBERG HE'S NOT IN AMES ANYMORE GAME THREAD

The announcers are talking about the future schedule. It really is pretty brutal. At Indiana next Thursday is the best chance for a road win. Unlike Mackey, Iowa has had some success in Indiana.

Its always funny when the scrubs come in and when one shoots the ball, the entire bench jumps up and down like it's Christmas morning
I was just saying the same thing to my wife......they may be really excited....but, in a way, if I was a player out there, it would almost feel like to be a mock cheer. Kind of insulting.

When Garza needs his eye brows trimmed.....

62630_W3.jpg

it does, but not score as you previously referenced. You can be a highly efficient offense without being a high scoring team...

Yes but if you leave your starters in you can improve both your offensive and defensive efficiency vs a team full of subs. That's what I think it was Nebraska did a couple years ago to inflate their NET. Blew out some crap teams like 120-50

it does, but not score as you previously referenced. You can be a highly efficient offense without being a high scoring team...

And right now with our scrubs playing zero defense we gave up a ton of easy layups and 3s. Starters likely wouldn't have allowed that.

Latest posts