Hawks opening practice in October

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait to see Anthony Tucker back in action this year. I hope that last year's events wind up being a blessing for him

Hawks look to possibly be more cohesive this year. Everyone is bigger and stronger and that can't help but be better. Really looking forward to getting the season underway!

Iowa is a better team this year. Although 3 days into practice and they've already been "bit by the injury bug" according to Coach Jordan.

Alright, thanks spank....boy this is going to take a bit of getting used to but I like what I see so far!

Yes, change is always difficult. It's going to be an exciting site, though, for sure. A lot of user involvement, commenting on stories, blogs, vlog, multimedia, etc...

Should be fun.

Yes, change is always difficult. It's going to be an exciting site, though, for sure. A lot of user involvement, commenting on stories, blogs, vlog, multimedia, etc...

Should be fun.

I hear you spank. How often will you be doing writeups on hawkeye basketball? I loved reading your insight and wisdom of the game over on scout and can't wait to read what you have to say on hear. Heck we were part of the minority that believed in TL early on. Good luck on your new gig man you desereve it for how much time you invest online.

I think we need the shirts and skins games before the football games. Word spreads fast among Hawk fans. Not seeing anything is very disappointing.

I don't have any more information than that. Coach Jordan Twittered about it today.

Why all the mystery? It is 10/19...and we do not play a real game for almost a month. Just seems kind of silly to think that no word will leak out to rivals over a month if it is a major injury and if it is minor...player will be back.

Guess lick runs a tight ship.

Should be fun.

Storm...congrats on your new position...you will continue to be an objective observer of Hawk bb...right ?

Heard another guy rolled an ankle. No big deal....happens all the time but still you would like to be as healthy as you can. I just have the feeling that having Tucker all year will make a big difference.

I hear you spank. How often will you be doing writeups on hawkeye basketball? I loved reading your insight and wisdom of the game over on scout and can't wait to read what you have to say on hear. Heck we were part of the minority that believed in TL early on. Good luck on your new gig man you desereve it for how much time you invest online.

Thanks for the kind words.
I still think TL is the guy for the job. As far as writeups go, we'll see how it goes. I am going to write as much as I can, maybe put some vlogs, who knows. This site is going to offer a lot of freedom for me, as well as other people who want to write about Hawkeye sports.

Why all the mystery? It is 10/19...and we do not play a real game for almost a month. Just seems kind of silly to think that no word will leak out to rivals over a month if it is a major injury and if it is minor...player will be back.

Guess lick runs a tight ship.
I guess it depends on the situation. The Tucker scenario was a bit odd last year in regards to info, but this certain injury just happened.
When I was told about the Archie injury, I didn't have the ok to release the info. Some of the stuff is ok to go with, other stuff isn't. I am not going to burn any bridges with people.

Latest posts