Hawks Minny Game Day Thread (official)

thru 3 qtrs - Coker has 29 for 243 and 1TD ..... on pace for 323 yds by games end!!!

And we still could lose.....WOW!!!!

the pattern the last few games are opponents are corner blitzing on obivious passing downs. How much tape do you guys go over with Vandenburg to help Identifying blitzes and coverages? Does you gameplan expecting that? is one

Looks more like 2 to me. :D

We are dominating time of possession and have double the yards of Minny. This is FAR from the coaches fault. I swear people bring this crap up to sound like tough guys

what ever happened to Ro*Tel?? Don't they advertise on teh BTN anymore?!? I miss those idiotic commercials and the bad music.
And I HATE the fkn hASS avocado commercial

Were lucky that MN hasn't figured out they should be bringing the house all the time, we don't pick it up.

10-29-2011 03:56 PMVintageHawkeye
what ever happened to Ro*Tel?? Don't they advertise on teh BTN anymore?!? I miss those idiotic commercials and the bad music.
And I HATE the fkn hASS avocado commercial

But the generator commercial works.

"OK, you ready for an incredible statistic? Iowa running back Marcus Coker racked up 187 rush yards on 19 carries in the half, including a 50-yarder. And his team only has seven points. How does that happen?!?! Iowa reached Minnesota territory on each of its first five possessions, but missed two field goals, turned it over on downs and punted.' - ESPN's Adam Rittenberg per Big Ten Blog

Another nominee for quote of the day!!

Indeed. My new sig.

(Feel free to borrow it, if you'd like.)

422 total YDS for IOWA against 216 for Minn......and 2 to 1 lead in TOP!!!! WOW........and we're still only up by 4!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!!

WOODY ORNE PAVING THE WAY FOR COOKER!! FKN-A RIGHT, Y'ALL!!!

Latest posts