Hawks Land 4-star RB

Ferentz can't get good recruiting classes (he says 'cause his system isn't sexy enough). In reality, he doesn't use the athleticism of the recruits he gets, so why would an athletic player want to come to Iowa to play zone or smash mouth?

Ferentz can't get good recruiting classes (he says 'cause his system isn't sexy enough). In reality, he doesn't use the athleticism of the recruits he gets, so why would an athletic player want to come to Iowa to play zone or smash mouth?
you try hard but you still fail. Running out of cliches?

I wait....
I know you don't follow football but did you watch any of the stanford game last night.

Kids do not want to play smash mouth football huh.... their rb was a real blazer, faster than anything oregon had. Go back to commenting on newspaper comment sections. You will fit in.

I posted this on another thread about Stanford: I believe the OP was alluding to Iowa's similarity of offense to Stanford's offense: Stanford dominates both the offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage. Iowa does neither this year. Stanford has a pass defense. Iowa does not. And Stanford's offense occasionally uses some players on offense with 'skills'. Iowa rarely does... ever.

Smith improved his ACT score and is now qualified. No need for any CoeII talk...

They also asked him that since he has now got his academics in order if other schools have started talking to him again and he stated that if they did he wasn't listening anymore. Iowa stuck by him through all of it and he is going to stick by Iowa.

They also asked him that since he has now got his academics in order if other schools have started talking to him again and he stated that if they did he wasn't listening anymore. Iowa stuck by him through all of it and he is going to stick by Iowa.

not doubting you, but do you have a link?

I posted this on another thread about Stanford: I believe the OP was alluding to Iowa's similarity of offense to Stanford's offense: Stanford dominates both the offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage. Iowa does neither this year. Stanford has a pass defense. Iowa does not. And Stanford's offense occasionally uses some players on offense with 'skills'. Iowa rarely does... ever.
This post looks pretty stupid right now..

Wow, I like him already. Rare to see any loyalty in this day and age. We are stacked at RB for a few years so he can redshirt and learn for a while. Great situation, plus he gets to leave St. Louis for Iowa City which is an upgrade, to say the least.

Wow, I like him already. Rare to see any loyalty in this day and age. We are stacked at RB for a few years so he can redshirt and learn for a while. Great situation, plus he gets to leave St. Louis for Iowa City which is an upgrade, to say the least.

Thanks man. Thanks a lot...

Latest posts