Hawks-Gophers Game Thread

Not even mad at Bacon Hill…this is 100% KF…had been for last 3 seasons. I was hopeful when Barta left..still am his time is over.

How can Kirk keep his job after this season? I sure hope the new AD has the stones to move on from him. Him and his son have officially made Iowa football a national laughing stock. Kirk laughs his way all the way to the bank. While Hawk fan have to listen to the nation as they make a complete mockery of Iowa football…

Well, if we can't even get a FG in an entire half

Despite the absolute worst officiating I have ever seen

We do not deserve to win
No, we didn’t. Brian has no business being an OC. We know that. There were no offensive adjustments whatsoever . But it doesn’t detract from refs deciding the outcome of this game. I look forward to the official explanation of calling back the punt return TD

The only thing more pathetic than winning with just 37 yards passing...
Is losing with 18 yards rushing.

No, we didn’t. Brian has no business being an OC. We know that. There were no offensive adjustments whatsoever . But it doesn’t detract from refs deciding the outcome of this game. I look forward to the official explanation of calling back the punt return TD
Every adjustment in the last 3 years has made the offense worse. The O is worse Y over Y and gets worse as the season wears on. No way we beat ISU right now.

Breaking news.
Brian's contract has been renegotiated.
He now has to average 25 rushing yards per game.
He now needs to average 26.25 yards per game to finish with 200.

The Possibility of winning the West still exists

So we still have a chance of being destroyed and humiliated in the BIG Championship Game

The Graziano's Sausage Bowl will still choose us for their bowl

It's All Good

The Possibility of winning the West still exists

So we still have a chance of being destroyed and humiliated in the BIG Championship Game

The Graziano's Sausage Bowl will still choose us for their bowl

It's All Good
Iowa doeesnt deserve to win the west

Iowa doesnt deserve a bowl

Oc is the problem. Him and the ol need to go. Our line is weak and the offense can only do what their leader sets up. He hasn't set up the offense for success. Put him back as OL and get a real OC or just get rid of him so we can never see him in this position ever again.

Latest posts