Hawks-Gophers Game Thread

From the NCAA rule book website on fair catch: A valid signal is a signal given by a player of Team B who has obviously signaled his intention by extending one hand only clearly above his head and waving that hand from side to side of his body more than once.

Team B was designated earlier in the fair catch rule to be the receiving team. The replay clearly showed that DeJean's hands NEVER were extended above his head. Bad call. Period.
If that's actually true then not a fair catch, hence why it wasn't called on the field. Lots of money changed hands on 1 call

The Possibility of winning the West still exists

So we still have a chance of being destroyed and humiliated in the BIG Championship Game

The Graziano's Sausage Bowl will still choose us for their bowl

It's All Good
After todays game, knowing Kirk will do absolutely nothing to shake things up. I don’t know how iowa can win again this season. Teams need to put 9-10 in the box. Dare Deacon to beat them with his arm. After today we have all seen that will not happen.

The Possibility of winning the West still exists

So we still have a chance of being destroyed and humiliated in the BIG Championship Game

The Graziano's Sausage Bowl will still choose us for their bowl

It's All Good
I agree with this.

I actually hope we don't go to Indy.

No benefit would be gained by getting humiliated on national TV.

The program would be much better off playing in a nondescript bowl and letting BF quietly fade off into the night.

Cooper should sit out the rest of the year and stay healthy for the draft. Why keep doing this?
I only want this to F the Big Ten so they can't use him to promote the conference. His way of flipping them off. If it really happened I wouldn't even watch Iowa football again this year, or until Kirk and Brian are gone.

Someone on Twitter reported Brian and Deacon where at each other's throats after last offensive set. Any truth in this?
See some people bitching about the De Jean call I say bullshit the defense can’t win every game for you . I’m sorry it’s going to take years to straighten this train wreck out. Frentz won’t step down the donors better step up to the plate. This problem could take years to fix . But I’m done I got better things to do on on Saturday.

See some people bitching about the De Jean call I say bullshit the defense can’t win every game for you . I’m sorry it’s going to take years to straighten this train wreck out. Frentz won’t step down the donors better step up to the plate. This problem could take years to fix . But I’m done I got better things to do on on Saturday.
It was a tuff two weeks for Minnesota to figure out the Iowa offense stack the defensive line if Iowa can’t run they can’t win ……!!!! I don’t care if they lose every game here on out what ever it takes to to get some changes done .

It was a tuff two weeks for Minnesota to figure out the Iowa offense stack the defensive line if Iowa can’t run they can’t win ……!!!! I don’t care if they lose every game here on out what ever it takes to to get some changes done .
How well would we be doing in division two right now? It’s scary to think about !!