Hawks enter the top 25

InGoodCo

Took way less time this season to get a target on our back. AP # 25 today.

With quite the gauntlet on deck for the team, let's hope we can hang in it for a few weeks.

I think Clemson should be a win but the TCU/CAL - not sure - TCU is always tough with their coach.

I was looking at TCU's and CAL's schedule and saw TCU lost to Northwestern State 62-63 about a week ago. Also TCU's first game was against Arkansas-Pine Bluff and they barely won, 73-72. I haven't watched them play but maybe they aren't very good this year.

CAL is currently 0-4.

My hope is after this game, Iowa goes 5-1 in the next 6 games. With the only loss being Duke. I hope anyway.

I was looking at TCU's and CAL's schedule and saw TCU lost to Northwestern State 62-63 about a week ago. Also TCU's first game was against Arkansas-Pine Bluff and they barely won, 73-72. I haven't watched them play but maybe they aren't very good this year.

CAL is currently 0-4.

My hope is after this game, Iowa goes 5-1 in the next 6 games. With the only loss being Duke. I hope anyway.

After tonight the next 5 games goes as follows:

Clemson
Georgia Tech
Duke
Iowa St.
Wisconsin

Gtech, ISU and Wisconsin are at home. Is the worst case scenario they end up 3-3 out of this stretch?

On Saturday, Iowa will play either TCU or CAL as part of the Emerald Classic Tournament.

I think that 3 game stretch, Duke ISU and Wisc, will be very tough. I could see losing those three. Iowa should be able to take care of the other teams.

Media wants a matchup with ranked teams when we play Duke

saw GTech on fox last night. Not that great

Clemson
Georgia Tech
Duke
Iowa St.
Wisconsin

Gtech, ISU and Wisconsin are at home. Is the worst case scenario they end up 3-3 out of this stretch?
5-1, cause Duke sucks and refs are still gun shy of pissing off their coach. Worst case is 4-2 if we stumble and lose a winnable game

Clemson
Georgia Tech
Duke
Iowa St.
Wisconsin

I think 3-3 would be a huge disappointment. They'll be favored in 5 of them pretty heavily. I think 4-2 should be the bare minimum expectation.