Hawks At Weasels Game Thread Because TK Forgot

Wow...the body language visible on TV from our WR's is very telling. I am sure everyone is frustrated, but I don't seem to remember a time when I could visibly see the frustration on the telecast.

Easly third or fourth game last year, he was looking at Stanley sideways. Fortunately, they got on the same page as the season progressed.

Every team plays 1st and second year players including Wisconsin. That’s not an excuse for how we are playing. Wagoner gets a chance to get in the game and give AJ a breather and he lines up over the line for a penalty. Dumb mistakes we can’t afford to be making.
Well when it's a developmental program....its a problem

Keep the excuses coming. What is our excuse next year? We are getting shoved around all over the field. We have zero athletes at the skill position other than Tyler Goodson, and our dumbass coaches are too stupid and stubborn to have him on the field for more than 1 play at a time. Our vaunted defensive line is getting shoved around all over.
No excuses, we arent better than 8-4. Fact.

Easly third or fourth game last year, he was looking at Stanley sideways. Fortunately, they got on the same page as the season progressed.
Today I've seen it from Goodson, Tracy, and ISM on the offensive side of the ball.

I HATE that I find it appropriate to criticize the defense at all. Regardless they are working their asses off and they are the only reason we win 8 or more games this year vs. 5. With any Pulse on offense we win 10

Latest posts