Hawks At Weasels Game Thread Because TK Forgot

Yes. Why do we think we should be better? Our is terrible at the guard position. Our qb isnt a big game qb and we play a ton of 1st and 2nd yr players. Best offensive player missing a few weeks. Starting MLB out a while. 8-4 as a floor is ok. I don't love it, but this team is an 8-4 looking team.

Every team plays 1st and second year players including Wisconsin. That’s not an excuse for how we are playing. Wagoner gets a chance to get in the game and give AJ a breather and he lines up over the line for a penalty. Dumb mistakes we can’t afford to be making.

Can anybody honestly say if we lose this and to Minny that the 8-4 season....is a success? Pending we beat ,Ill and Nebby.
Not that I have a problem with what you are saying but posters on the basketball side continue to support a coach that has had nothing but 9 (going on 10) years of mediocre basketball. what do you post over there?

Are we really trying to stop or slow down Taylor or just saying we are going to let him get his. I mean we are playing cash, it's like watching the packers play against the run with 5 DBs on the field and a freshman middle linebacker.

At this point I am almost hoping to lose out if they cant wake up the second half. Maybe then Barta and the boys will be gone. The coaching adjustments have been terrible all year
I'm telling you, we will never get rid of Barta and the Ferentz family. We are stuck with them. They have rigged it so they are here to stay at Iowa for as long as they wish. You watch, Kirk's other two son's will be on the staff in the near future

Hey let's not get too excited here...we all knew what the Hawks would try to do. Run on 1st two downs short throws on 3rd. Punt Why would we expect any thing different . I can just hear Wisconsin coaches in their planning session." Let's go have a cold one they do what they do they never change" Let's don't over think it.ha ha

Yes. Why do we think we should be better? Our is terrible at the guard position. Our qb isnt a big game qb and we play a ton of 1st and 2nd yr players. Best offensive player missing a few weeks. Starting MLB out a while. 8-4 as a floor is ok. I don't love it, but this team is an 8-4 looking team.
Keep the excuses coming. What is our excuse next year? We are getting shoved around all over the field. We have zero athletes at the skill position other than Tyler Goodson, and our dumbass coaches are too stupid and stubborn to have him on the field for more than 1 play at a time. Our vaunted defensive line is getting shoved around all over.

Hawks are going to be fired up the second half

Gonna make those MFing badgers

Run for cover

source.gif

Yeah, that's gonna happen

Wisconsin is threatening to score the most points on Iowa this year. Purdue had 20. That looks like a safe bet for north of 20.

Nate just needs to sack up and beat his home state team for a change

Latest posts