Hawknick Bannned?

Melrose, I can't resist, man, sorry..........

is

One of my favorite pics. Used it in the past as well.

So is Hawknick banned for good? Or just a week for a one and only warning? As much negative, disgusting things that are said on here where people don't get banned I feel like it's odd you would ban a guy for being to positive. I agree he was a bit over the top but to ban him? Really?

I guess I'm not as discerning as some of you but I think it's a damn shame when being positive makes you a troll worth banning.

So is Hawknick banned for good? Or just a week for a one and only warning? As much negative, disgusting things that are said on here where people don't get banned I feel like it's odd you would ban a guy for being to positive. I agree he was a bit over the top but to ban him? Really?

I never understood how he could sooooo upset sooooo many poster honestly. I guess the interwebz is a new day and age where optimism isn't allowed.

Folks, this is pretty simple. There are reasons for most everything I do. I don't share the aspects of those details because frankly they are a) mostly mundane and b) not really a matter of concern to anyone else. Move along, nothing to see here

I saw that but didn't realize that's what he meant by it. Why even allow one person to have two names? Lol if Hawknick was his other screen name and Jon banned him by accident.

It would be more interesting if he banned by IP address. I know that many forum softwares log the usernames and the IP address. It would be easy to see how many alts there are for each IP address and ban them all at once.

Those Idiot Type folks are true Iowa Hawkeye Fans Bob! So are telling me that you buy that Hawknick is legit or you just like it that he makes you feel good with his extreme over the top positive act? Hawknick is a trolling poster nothing more and nothing less.

I'm saying I think:

1) He isn't repeatedly negative (see JDMs rules vis-a-vis iowalaw)
2) He was probably an alt
3) Who ISN'T a trolling poster these days?

I'll stay but I don't intend to perpetuate my schtick upon the general population here. It's reserved for trolls who deserve to be trolled. Maybe that makes me the Dexter of trolls.

I get it. And I know his "act" was getting old. But, at least he wasn't negative to the extreme.

I still say he was an alt. Had to be.

I saw that but didn't realize that's what he meant by it. Why even allow one person to have two names? Lol if Hawknick was his other screen name and Jon banned him by accident.

I shudder to think that could have been the case. Then again, I shudder because it means we've prolly had Chucky Manson posting here the last six months...and totally missed on the chance to milk it in some fashion.

IowaLaw on the right shoulder and Hawknick on the left shoulder. It was like a weird sick joke especially when they show up at the same time I thought I was watching the scene from Animal House when the guy has to decide what to do with the girl who passed out.

Which one was "stuffing"?

Rumor has it that following the Cyclone win, Hawknick was spotted in Vegas dropping a large amount of $$$ for the Hawks to win the National Championship.

Latest posts