hawknation shirts

if u can't get ahold of somebody i already put in a call to my guy who makes shirts last week when i posted this topic so let me know

jon get back to me on the calendars and other graphic stuff you never got back to me on the graphic for the wrestling page

thanks

if u can't get ahold of somebody i already put in a call to my guy who makes shirts last week when i posted this topic so let me know

jon get back to me on the calendars and other graphic stuff you never got back to me on the graphic for the wrestling page

thanks

ill take 1...i need an adult medium

Got a hold of Ironside and all we need to do is send him what we want and they will be done, he is licensed to do any Hawk logos. It will take a day or two to get approval from the UofI if we use UofI logos. Sounds like it will cost between $10-15 dollars per short sleeve shirt.

pin2win I like the design! Could you put up some of the other designs you had in mind? I appreciate your time in doing this!

yea im at work right now so i'll get the others done up this afternoon and tonight and have them posted by tommorrow and noon and will have a vote

usa i think jon was gonna put some sponser $ towards this but im not sure :)

and hawks4life i don't do this for a living i went to college for it and i just do it on the side looking for graphic design job in iowa is tough to come by that pays decent

dark grey shirts

I do like that shirt quite a bit but there is a lot going on. What do you think about taking the wording off the bottom and maybe just putting 1 of the hawkeyenation logos on the opposite sleeve of the main writing instead of the bottom?? It's just an idea since I don't know if I dig the bottom of the shirt that much. I really like having the writing on the side and the wrestling logo on the back though!!! Good work pin2win!!

yea the one on the bottom will be a lot smaller that was my first draft but yes there is a lot going on but trying to get exposure for jon specially if he is gonna buy into them

Hey pin2win could you please send me your ideas to me in an email as an attachment so I can forward them on to Mark. Again just wanted to thank you for your effort as I know it takes time to do these things and only God knows that I have no design or fashion sense.

Latest posts