Hawkeyes vs Gophers Predictions

Over the last 4 years I am undefeated on games I have attended. And I will be attending this game. So I am going to say:

Iowa - 38
Minnegophers - 17

Will be partying it up in Lot 33 pregame so feel free to stop by.

Over the last 4 years I am undefeated on games I have attended. And I will be attending this game. So I am going to say:

Iowa - 38
Minnegophers - 17

Will be partying it up in Lot 33 pregame so feel free to stop by.[/QUOTE]

Do people get drunk during those things?

Iowa - 38
Minnegophers - 17

Will be partying it up in Lot 33 pregame so feel free to stop by.[/QUOTE]

Do people get drunk during those things?

From time to time. We will be starting on the way up there (well not me since I will be driving but you know).

Minny 31, Iowa 30. The usual 4th quarter melt down will happen since in this game Iowa will not control the clock as much as they have the first 4 games. Minny will score the final 17 with a FG in the final minute to close it. Next prediction, every thread will have a "KF needs to go" somewhere.

A mere two weeks ago we watched Iowa limp home with a scary-close victory over a bad ISU team. The week before that we looked below average against Missouri State. Then last week the blow-out against a miserable Western Michigan team. None of those teams has won a single game yet. The Hawks somehow managed to lose to the only winning team they've played so far, a MAC team playing on the road, for Pete's sake. This adds up to a LOT of concern. Yes, Iowa is improved. But so much improvement was needed that we don't really know where this team stands right now. Western Michigan was downright terrible that day, yet much of the "glow" we feel about Iowa was generated by last week's blow-out. Significant questions still abound on both sides of the ball--receiving corps, QB (inexperienced and interception-prone?), invisible pass rush on defense, inconsistent secondary). No big-game play-makers have stepped up just yet. Iowa might finally have a "good" team again, but how good is it really? A lot of football remains to be played before we really know. Saturday will tell us a lot more.

Well I thought we would beat NIU by 10 (which should have been) and lose to ISU (but I had no idea how bad they are) and I thought we would win close against WMU and win big over MISS St so I am 0-4.

But I am going to say Iowa's more balanced offense wins a tight one 27-23.

Does Minny have a good FG kicker?

you know, with all the running that will most likely go on in this game, the final score could very well end up 17-13. hummm, might have to re-think this.

I've predicted a double digit win each game this year. No reason to stop now.

Iowa controls the line of scrimmage and run game on offense and defense.

Iowa 27, Minnesota 12

you know, with all the running that will most likely go on in this game, the final score could very well end up 17-13. hummm, might have to re-think this.

With all the running, this game could be quick. We should have a "guess what time the game will end" prediction contest.

I'll guess the game ends at 5:17 PM.

i just looked up the O/U and they have it at 46.5

i think i'd take the under on that. with how fast the game might go, each team might only get a few series each half.

Well I thought we would beat NIU by 10 (which should have been) and lose to ISU (but I had no idea how bad they are) and I thought we would win close against WMU and win big over MISS St so I am 0-4.

But I am going to say Iowa's more balanced offense wins a tight one 27-23.

Does Minny have a good FG kicker?

I saw last week's Goof game in person. Kicker is not good, two missed extra points.

Latest posts