Hawkeyes Offer Legacy Recruit Henry Marchese

I'm guessing we will here:

1. Moving on from Oliver
2. MAC recruit!
3. Iowa can't get athletic receivers

Other 1/3 of NFL receivers come from non Power 5 schools. So talent is out there and not all in Big Ten or SEC or ACC.

Well, if this guy doesn't choose the Hawks over Army, Bowling Green, and Central Michigan....

I know I'm a homer but this kid looks legit. I like the approach and what this star has A. Identifying as fits and needs B. How this roster is shaping up. Good things are coming soon, it's going to be a great time to be a Hawkeye. I think BF will be the real deal and we lucky to have him

I know I'm a homer but this kid looks legit. I like the approach and what this star has A. Identifying as fits and needs B. How this roster is shaping up. Good things are coming soon, it's going to be a great time to be a Hawkeye. I think BF will be the real deal and we lucky to have him

Seriously?

Latest posts