Hawkeyes Keep It Rolling with Win Against Colorado

I was wrong, I predicted Iowa would lose if the Colorado PG had double digit points, (I think he had 22) and 6 or more assists. ( He had 6), unless they had a lot of turnovers. They had like 6 for the whole game none by their PG. Add to the mix Iowa had 19 turnovers. This one makes me scratch my head. Iowa shot well and was extremely scrappy, blew a 10 point lead then rebuilt it. Iowa got contributions from everyone but didn't shoot free throws well at the end.
Big win in front of an enthusiastic crowd the likes you don't see at Carver. Sorry but I've been shushed at Carver. The crowds at Carver are old and usually in the bathroom or ordering ice cream during the game. I'm glad I was wrong but our guards have to get better handling the ball. Colorado was only in this game because of turnovers.
Nobody should be shushing anybody unless they are cussing a blue streak. I myself have gotten dirty looks for clapping and yelling at a rabid pace. I just don't get people. If they want quiet go to a dang opera or something! Help these Hawks out and back them like a fan should!

Decent win against a decent team on a neutral court. It bumped the over / under of total W's from 10 to around 14, which is CBI territory.

Hope the Hawks keep baby-stepping and Fran doesn't get in his way of what's working.

May have be a 'neutral' court, but 10.5 hours from Boulder and 6 hours from IC. More Iowa fans by far than CU fans. Not exactly neutral.

Would like to see Dailey at the pint with McCaf his backup and JBo at the two with Brady his backup. This gives us at least some athleticism at the point and a solid shooting option off ball. Only way they get this ship on a good path.

Was thinking same yesterday watching the game.

May have be a 'neutral' court, but 10.5 hours from Boulder and 6 hours from IC. More Iowa fans by far than CU fans. Not exactly neutral.

And it may have been less neutral than CH where fan noise gets lost in the vastness, if there is any that is.

Latest posts