Hawkeyes in NFL camps

Or Fant in a Seattle one he and Jewell in Denver just looked right. Wonder what he'll do after this yr I think this is the last yr of his rookie contract.
He's going to Kansas City. Kansas City here he comes.

How old is Travis Kelce? Tennessee may not be a bad place for him either. Or Buffalo.

He's going to Kansas City. Kansas City here he comes.

How old is Travis Kelce? Tennessee may not be a bad place for him either. Or Buffalo.
He's a top 12ish TE I would guess. So he'll have no shortage of options. If he can have a good yr with whichever QB in Seattle wins the gig I would think his stock should go up. KC would probably be his dream spot. Closest to home (Omaha) and Mahomes throwing him the ball.. Hell he should consider going there to be their #2 TE with Kelce for awhile. I just doubt they could pay him what he's worth

Ben Nieman and Josh Jackson both showed well in the Cardinal's first pre season game last night.

Nieman had 6 tackles, second most on the team.

Jackson had 4 tackles I think and the announcers were positive on him making the roster. He was playing CB and had a good pass deflection that I saw.

With 17 games now NFL teams needs lots of quality depth.

AJ is a victim of being on a team that doesn't run the defense he's best suited to. And now that Von Miller is in town and will likely move to RDE (he's even listed there by the Bills), AJ's gonna ride the pine. His best bet is to get to a team that can use his playing style.

The camp news is that he has performed well...looking like the 3rd DE in a rotation.

That seems about right on track for a late 2nd round pick entering his 3rd season on a perennially good defense.

Saw the Packers released RB BJ Taylor which helps Goodson’s stock but still a ways to go.
Wow that couldn't be better for Goodson. Sounds like he'll be their 3rd back. I'm no Packer fan but good for him finding the right spot.

They also cut Dafney which sucks. Maybe the 49ers can get him to backup Juice and be their 3rd TE/special teams guy.

Ben making his case to make the Cardinals roster.​

Niemann make cases​

Linebacker Ben Niemann entered Saturday's game tied for the team lead in combined tackles, and he added five more against the Titans. One thwarted a two-point conversion, with help from undrafted rookie safety Tae Daley.

Niemann also deflected the pass that his teammate Wiggins intercepted.

Ben Nieman made the AZ Cardinals 53 man roster and is listed as the #2 ILB on the depth chart.

Josh Jackson was waived.

In case anyone is curious about other schools:

1. Alabama 64
2. LSU 59
3. tOSU 56
4. Georgia 48
5. Oklahoma 40
6. Notre Dame 39
7. Michigan 38
8. Iowa 35

So there are more NFL players from Iowa than Penn St., Wisconsin, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Florida, and Clemson.

Last edited:

Latest posts