Hawkeyes in Mix for 5th Year Forward from Tample?

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
[tweet]445919216353292288[/tweet]

Lee’s folks are in the Quad Cities and he has played in the PTL. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. He would be a fifth year transfer and could play right away. 6-9/230

An athletic 2 or a 4 is what Iowa needs and they only have 1 ride to give for next year assuming nobody transfers. I hope to see Atwood come to Iowa but if that doesnt happen I think Fran needs to find a transfer that can play right away.

This guy or the guy from UNLV are the 2 highest profile guys out there right now that fit this criteria.

An athletic 2 or a 4 is what Iowa needs and they only have 1 ride to give for next year assuming nobody transfers. I hope to see Atwood come to Iowa but if that doesnt happen I think Fran needs to find a transfer that can play right away.

This guy or the guy from UNLV are the 2 highest profile guys out there right now that fit this criteria.

I agree. I hope Fran can snag one of these guys.

[tweet]445919216353292288[/tweet]

Lee’s folks are in the Quad Cities and he has played in the PTL. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. He would be a fifth year transfer and could play right away. 6-9/230

Yes, please.

I thought Sapp was rumored to be rolling out after this season.

iowa's version of Deandre Kane.....25 year old grown arse man ready to play......if he doesn't have any baggage bring him in.

Might have a shot at him. Family lives in Quad Citys, so they can go to the games in IC. He played in Fran's home town, Philadelphia.....

Might be a better fit that the Vegas player, coming without baggage.....

ibvDqnVAr7N83H.gif

ib2Hz0JCU0qjCy.gif

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I thought Sapp was rumored to be rolling out after this season.

There haven't really been any rumors on that front. It's just that people can easily see that possibility, given Dickerson's impending arrival and Clemmons' general lack of playing time this year.

Latest posts