***Hawkeyes Humiliate the Hoosiers: Official Game Thread***

Great comeback yet another weak finish offensively. Why Sapp was put in that position a bit strange ... 3 pointers not his strength. Yet Jok can hit those and missed so they got their chances at the end and just couldn't quite do it. Very unfortunate but season's not over. Gotta keep playin'.

FWIW Peter Jok's effort, concentration and hustle have left his body. He should be relegated to sixth man duty I've never seen someone so disinterested in most aspects of the game. Young man needs to check his manhood.

So you would have preferred that we finish ninth in the conference and not make the tournament. Good to know.

Plus, it's an opinion, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Well it would save us a whole lot of embarrassment in the NCAA when we lose to the South Dakota School of Mines.

Jimmy Chitwood would have stopped Coach and said, "I'll make it". That should have been Uthoff. How he doesn't get one of the last 2 shots is beyond me.

Great comeback yet another weak finish offensively. Why Sapp was put in that position a bit strange ... 3 pointers not his strength. Yet Jok can hit those and missed so they got their chances at the end and just couldn't quite do it. Very unfortunate but season's not over. Gotta keep playin'.

I have to disagree I think for all intensive purposes the season is over. The team and coaching staff were like they were 2 years ago. I've never seen anything like it but I don't like it.

I heard most of our players don't have souls.....that's why we aren't winning. Good lord people. Mental health counseling is a $25 co-pay and is covered by insurance

could have packed it in down 14. Fought back only to have Sapp miss 2 FTs and air ball a wide open 3. Fran is drawing up the plays but the players can't make the shots.
Why take Gesell out with 3 minutes left? Saving him for OT?

Why not take a time out when you realize how stupid it is to take Gesell out with 3 minutes left?

I saw a possession under three minutes when it took 16 seconds to call a play from the bench and run it. It looked like they called a play and players ran to their spots and they called another play and players got confused probably because Baer was in the game instead of Gesell.

This inability to win close games is not a 50/50 proposition with Iowa. You can throw out the first couple of seasons under Fran until he gets his players, but the guard play at the end of games is not good. That's why Indiana > Iowa : Ferrell > Gesell. Crean outcoached Fran.

Why don't we just draw up a play where we get the ball in down low to our 4 year 7'1 starting low post and have him fake right then pivot left to a jump hook , or a step through , or maybe a lay up , that would be so cool. Only if we had that guy.

Why take Gesell out with 3 minutes left? Saving him for OT?

Why not take a time out when you realize how stupid it is to take Gesell out with 3 minutes left?

I saw a possession under three minutes when it took 16 seconds to call a play from the bench and run it. It looked like they called a play and players ran to their spots and they called another play and players got confused probably because Baer was in the game instead of Gesell.

This inability to win close games is not a 50/50 proposition with Iowa. You can throw out the first couple of seasons under Fran until he gets his players, but the guard play at the end of games is not good. That's why Indiana > Iowa : Ferrell > Gesell. Crean outcoached Fran.

It's not a flattering comparison lol

Why don't we just draw up a play where we get the ball in down low to our 4 year 7'1 starting low post and have him fake right then pivot left to a jump hook , or a step through , or maybe a lay up , that would be so cool. Only if we had that guy.

Until Woodbury can prove he can actually touch the rim that play ain't gonna happen.

Unfortunately, Woodbuy went back to his old self which is fraught with blown layups, missed FTs amongst other things. How can you rebound at the rim and not go right back up with it.

Lets not forget bungling the easiest rebound this year out of bounds with NO ONE around.

Latest posts