***Hawkeyes Humiliate the Hoosiers: Official Game Thread***

I'm not going to pick on the guys..they are trying...its just hard to accept reality....momentum is a blessing AND a curse....we are on the wrong side of things...big time

They are not trying. The way Indiana is physically and athletically dominating them is not even possible if they were trying. They have given up and will not win another game this season. It's very sad and I'm embarrassed by their terrible effort, both as a fan and for them as young men.

A month ago we all knew there would be a BIG championship celebration at Carver on senior night...we just didn't know the team celebrating would be wearing red. Nice senior night fellas.

They are not trying. The way Indiana is physically and athletically dominating them is not even possible if they were trying. They have given up and will not win another game this season. It's very sad and I'm embarrassed by their terrible effort, both as a fan and for them as young men.

I don't see quit in anyone. Fear. There is a difference.

I don't mind watching a team play poorly, if we're a poor team
I don't mind watching a team lose, if we get beat by a better team

I do mind watching a team implode and quit.

I've already turned it off.

Wagner needs to be in down the stretch over Woody. No I don't care that it is Senior night. We are trying to win a game, and he is playing better than Woody tonight.

Does anyone know if Williams is a threat from 3?

Um not long ago after Indiana went on that run and Iowa called a timeout, Gessell was the only one yelling. The other guys were emotionless.

These guy have quit dude. It's pretty clear out there.

How are we scoring points? Quit is insulting. Every team that loses quit? Go compete in something mr. perfect lol quit whining

Wagner needs to be in down the stretch over Woody. No I don't care that it is Senior night. We are trying to win a game, and he is playing better than Woody tonight.

Does anyone know if Williams is a threat from 3?

Ill go out on a limb and say probably as much so as our current PG

Latest posts