Hawkeyes Head to Wisconsin Seeking Revenge, Bounce-Back

I put $200 down on Wisky to cover. Easiest money ever. Iowa has given up.

I've considered betting against Iowa on a couple of occasions. The last time being the Ohio St football game in 2017 (my God I would have lost a lot of money on that one). But I just can't pull the trigger on betting against them. Screws up my rooting interest.

I guess maybe I should bet against them. Karma would probably swing to the Hawkeyes and they would win.

I believe Iowa is 0-6 against the spread in its last six games. I could be off on that, though. I know it's not been good of late.

I know not if Iowa will be able to pull this one or not BUT I want to see some fight. Heck if even KF's teams, when they are low as a snake, pull a nice victory to get out of the funk. I'd like to see Fran's team (minus Fran) do the same in this one. Don't just lay down and die Hawks...it is a tired, worn out story.

This is for real, win or lose tonight - I want to see the team come out and compete and have a shot at it when the game is on the line. If you lose that way, on the road against a good team on their senior night - ya know, it's not the end of the world. But if you play like a team that has no urgency, chemistry or fire - that's gonna dampen my mood the next few weeks. They can erase a lot of narratives floating around tonight and I for one will be rooting hard for them to do it.

Officially . . .

giphy.gif

The Bright Lights Are On!!! Showtime Hawks, let's see what you got. Which direction are you trending.
Asked.

Answered.

Only they answered, “Trending? Dude! Why trend when you can just face plant?!”

Latest posts