Hawkeyes go to The Laundromat in Columbus Game Thread

Sullivan has another year to play. He needs the rock fromm here on out. If he's the guy next year he needs the snaps

I remember when Fry yanked Poholsky in his first game as the starter. I was ticked, cause I went to the same high school and Rodgers was just as bad.

Rodgers did not have a good season.
A year or two later he's beating Michigan and OSU and I get my first Rose Bowl.

Slim to none and Slim left town.

Get Out GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Slim had to go...

Sullivan is your starter in 2025…which I am not sure what that even means.

Will it even matter because we won’t have the pussy schedule we had this season.

The last several games that we played against top quality programs would have been shutouts if not for the one touchdown in this game. Ironic isn’t it that Sully did it.

Is it embarrassing or just reality of what we have been the last several years hiding in the Weak Ass West division?

Will it even matter because we won’t have the pussy schedule we had this season.

The last several games that we played against top quality programs would have been shutouts if not for the one touchdown in this game. Ironic isn’t it that Sully did it.

Is it embarrassing or just reality of what we have been the last several years hiding in the Weak Ass West division?
Not pictured: Albany and at IsU

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_174457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_174457_Chrome.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 2
What sucks is McNamara only kinda sucks. Instead of really sucking where there is a chance he'd get yanked.

If only I could kinda suck at work, and not worry about being replaced.
Depends upon your profession or what kind of wife you have after 25 years.....I know, dry adult humor......

Latest posts