Hawkeyes go to The Laundromat in Columbus Game Thread

It’s almost over??? Dumb ass announcer it was over at 7-0.

The season as far as any hopes to be a player in the playoff season ended against Iowa State.

This game is not upsetting at all. Anyone with a brain had to see this coming. The 7-0 half time score was the only shocking point in this matchup. The second half is what everyone expected.

Some of you have predicted a 7-5 season. I don’t think that will happen but it could.

This is where Kirk deserves to be strung up. The backup QB deserves to be bright it. We all know this F up pride show by Kirk. His ego and pride simply won’t allow it.

Gonna be a shutout

Not even a glimpse of a FG

Stalking GIFs | Tenor

Alas...

It’s almost over??? Dumb ass announcer it was over at 7-0.

The season as far as any hopes to be a player in the playoff season ended against Iowa State.

This game is not upsetting at all. Anyone with a brain had to see this coming. The 7-0 half time score was the only shocking point in this matchup. The second half is what everyone expected.

Some of you have predicted a 7-5 season. I don’t think that will happen but it could.

This is where Kirk deserves to be strung up. The backup QB deserves to be bright it. We all know this F up pride show by Kirk. His ego and pride simply won’t allow it.
The only thing laughable is you & others thinking playoffs & Ferentz in the same breath. The two aren’t relatable. And as college football continues to shrink, we will continue to slide closer to the bottom

I know OSU is natty caliber, but this is the worst DB corps in the Fry/Ferentz eras. Very surprising that Phil ended up with this squad.

This is what I talked about months ago...

Hawks being the worst scoring team in college football for 3 years straight and becoming a laughing stock over Brian hurt recruiting on both sides off the ball.

Latest posts