Hawkeyenation.com Shirts are ordered!

USAFhawk

I hate to start another thread on this, but wanted to let everybody know that these have been ordered and everybody that posted in the previous thread that wanted one will get them. I ordered a few extra of each size so there will be some available for purchase if you decide you would want one. I will not be able to get any additional shirts printed until after nationals. These shirts are printed on 6.1oz cotton gildan preshrunk tees and are very comfortable. They will cost $15 each ($18 with shipping) and you can private message me on this site if you are interested. The people that have already expressed interest and messaged me I will be emailing you the address where you can send your payment and I will ship you the shirt or give it to you at nationals if you prefer. I appreciate everybody's patience with this.

anybody that pm'd me send him the info instead of me since we arent going with the other shirts

thanks

For the people that wanted the other shirts we can surely get those made too, but that will have to wait until after the NCAA Tournament. Ironside was really busy and couldn't do both and the U of I told him it would be a couple of weeks before they could approve any U of I logos because they were back logged with requests.

Okay so far this is what I have on who has ordered shirts. If you are not on the list below and would like a shirt private message me your address and the size you want and I will let you know where to send your payment. Thanks.

NIAHawk7 - XXL (PAID)
Loesshillshawk - XXL, YM
CRADLEU - L
JonDMillier - XL, XXL
HAWKS1010 - L (PAID)
WrestlingRef - L
SDHawkfan - XXXL, M
AJones1996 - L (PAID)
SMOKE - XL
FulsaasFan - L, XL
Tobini - XL
pin2win - M
intheblood - XL

Last edited:
CradleU, did you still want the adult large? If you do, can you private message me your email address?

For those of you who want a shirt and I haven't sent you the info on where to send your payment please private message me here so I can do so. I am doing this out of my pocket so the sooner I can get your payment the better, since I will pick up the shirts on Monday. Also I will update the list on this thread with the people who have paid. Thanks.

Last edited:
Everybody who wants a shirt please message USAFhawk right away and send payment! We really need to get this stuff taken care of ASAP so nobody is stuck footing the bill on these...

So far I have received payments from:

Hawks1010
Fulsaasfan
Tobini
Ajones1996
NIAHawk97
USAFhawk
CradleU

I know a couple have said they have sent their payment. I am going to assume that the people that have not sent me their payment are no longer interested in purchasing because I am not going to be taking the time in sending out several emails trying to get all this stuff coordinated. I know this might sound harsh, but this has been a mess. I called Mark Ironside on Friday to cancel the original order of shirts due to a couple of reasons, one of which was the lack of payments received. I originally had some extra shirts ordered, but I am going to call Ironside this morning and just order what I have been paid for. I know this isn't the best way to due business and I feel bad for doing this to Ironside, but I am not going to be stuck with shirts that I can't get rid of. I will not be ordering any additional runs on this shirt, so this is it!

Last edited:
don't blame you i knew this was going to be tough specially with no online order...im gonna try to get something worked out in regards to how ppl can buy this online and i'll have somebody else print them up

Thanks. Guess we know we are part of an elite club with one of a kind shirts. Be easy to find each other at next years meets.

USAFhawk, I'll take an adult large if you have one. (Can't seem to PM you) Let me know and I'll mail you pymt ASAP.

Thanks!

im gonna be ordering some of the ones with the hawkeyenation logo on the hips here soon asking around as we speak for some quotes

Latest posts