******Hawkeye vs Wolverine in the Marvel Universe Game Thread*******

Why does Baer bend over when he runs? It’s one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen on a basketball court

You know Bobby Knight's team weren't especially quick on the perimeter. So what did he do? Set bonecrushing picks.

Why can't we? Does no one do this anymore?
Against Michigan's guards Bohannon could run around for 6 miles and still not get open. Good workout I guess.

So sick and tired of Iowa not showing up when it matters in March and then having to suffer through another Cyclone March run. It’s insufferable.

When will the Hawkeyes be relevant in March? New coaching era in a few years?

Michigan on their shots not crashing anyone to the boards. They are sending everybody back right away. If only Iowa could stop giving them wide open looks!!

F, all I have is sherry, yuck

Sherry does offer other benefits

24ef3018107519211c61a414762ad258.jpg

You know Bobby Knight's team weren't especially quick on the perimeter. So what did he do? Set bonecrushing picks.

Why can't we? Does no one do this anymore?
Against Michigan's guards Bohannon could run around for 6 miles and still not get open. Good workout I guess.

Like's Ferentz's Wide outs. Must be an Iowa problem. ;)

So sick and tired of Iowa not showing up when it matters in March and then having to suffer through another Cyclone March run. It’s insufferable.

When will the Hawkeyes be relevant in March? New coaching era in a few years?
No kidding, even though we beat them, it feels like that was like two years ago

When Iowa beat Mich Feb 1 - Teske sat w/ fouls and Iowa was ahead - controlled the matchups.
This game Mich ahead, went smaller and no one for both Garza and Cook to guard when Teske is out. They get up on guards and if Teske in, don't have to double. Iowa may be 0-8 on 3's, but none of them are wide open.

Latest posts