"Hawkeye nation I'm on my way"

What exactly is "wrong" with what I said? Basabe DID say that on his Twitter and I did read on the other site (not from Rob, but I never said I read it from Rob) that Basabe is visiting today and tomorrow. Where am I "wrong"?

You said, "According to a poster on TOS, he is in town for a two-day visit right now and should be committed by the end of it."

You did not specify what "TOS" meant and Rob does run another Hawkeye website and he does post on that site. Therefore, he could be "a poster on TOS". Rob said he did not believe Basabe would be committed by the end of the visit. That is where your statement was wrong.

No big deal, just trying to keep the facts straight so people don't get all worked up based on incorrect information.

You said, "According to a poster on TOS, he is in town for a two-day visit right now and should be committed by the end of it."

You did not specify what "TOS" meant and Rob does run another Hawkeye website and he does post on that site. Therefore, he could be "a poster on TOS". Rob said he did not believe Basabe would be committed by the end of the visit. That is where your statement was wrong.

No big deal, just trying to keep the facts straight so people don't get all worked up based on incorrect information.

He was not necessarily wrong. He may have been referring to another poster on a different "TOS" (HawkeyeInsider.com is not the only other site)

Just trying to keep the facts straight :)

How about we stop using "TOS"? There are no "TOS"s on this site. All are welcomed to be discussed and linked as long as it's not premium content. It's ok to say Rivals or Scout or HawkeyeLounge or HawksNest or whatever... no big deal.

How about we stop using "TOS"? There are no "TOS"s on this site. All are welcomed to be discussed and linked as long as it's not premium content. It's ok to say Rivals or Scout or HawkeyeLounge or HawksNest or whatever... no big deal.

Works for me. I usually use TOS because it is faster to type and seems to be commonly understood; however, if it leads to confusion, I will give it up.

Works for me. I usually use TOS because it is faster to type and seems to be commonly understood; however, if it leads to confusion, I will give it up.

I don't want to be a total creeper but apparently Basabe 'has too much good news on his mind'. Again, I know it's a bit creepy to follow a prospect on twitter but damn I am excited about this kid suiting up for the Hawkeyes!

I don't want to be a total creeper but apparently Basabe 'has too much good news on his mind'. Again, I know it's a bit creepy to follow a prospect on twitter but damn I am excited about this kid suiting up for the Hawkeyes!

Creeeeeepy!

I understand though. I just do my creeping on here, and I let others "you" do the REALLY creepy work for me.

Thanks!

I'm a creeper too! From Mel's twitter:

@ABoogie101 lol... Iowa city is a thriving metropolis my friend... #donthate

That guy pumped my gas in a small town south of Bloomington, Indiana.

Except he had a black leather hat. Stained.

It made me want to play the banjo and warn city folk away from the river.

Thanks for that Chicken. Now I will have that song in my head ALL DAY!!!

But the reference is hilarious. Not sure the younger folk will "get it" but the older folk on here certainly will.

Latest posts