Hawkeye fans going to Chicago!!!

No.

Merkle's, Four Shadows, Theory (only downton option), Spoco, Barleycorn - Wrigleyville (on gamedays ONLY) and any other bar that may hang a Hawkeye flag outside from September to January. Merkle's and Four Shadows are the most die-hard, year-round Hawkeye bars, the others just cater to the Hawks on Saturdays.

Chicago Iowa Club ::: ON IOWA!

Big City Tap is another Hawk bar in Lakeview/LP.

Ha, I'm stayin at the W you Proles.

figures
images

There will be a Hawkeye huddle at Navy Pier the night before the game, other than that there is a great hawkeye bar in wrigleyville named Merkles Pub. Chicago is filled with great places to go.

Was just there this weekend and ran into another Iowa bar I didn't know existed...The Big City tap. On the corner of Belmont and Sheffield. Large bar, with lots of Iowa accoutrements.

The fiancée and I will be at the Renaissance Blackstone on S Michigan. By the way, Jazz Fest is the same weekend in Grant Park across the street from our hotel. Looking forward to a great weekend.

I think I just Jazz Fested my pants.

So you like to be swallowed up by huge throngs of pushy, sweaty strangers who chatter and text rather than actually pay attention to the music?
Have fun @ jazz fest! :eek: :rolleyes:

Go to Hawkeye Bar!! If possible stay in a suburb and take a train to the city because the parking will be ridiculous!!!

Latest posts