Hawkeye Fan Parties/Gatherings for Orange Bowl Thread

Re: HAWK FANS MEET UP IN FT. LAUDERDALE AT ELBOW ROOM

We hope to see all the Ft. Lauderdale folks at the Hawkeye Happy Hour Sunset Celebration on Sunday from 4 to 8 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six. Information at www.bravosportsmarketing.com

We can promote the Elbow room at this event as well.

It will be easier for people if we post those in this thread. I have merged a few of the posts related to the parties into this thread. Please make similar posts inside of this thread. If you have a party you wish to be publicized, email me and I will put it in a link in this first post, so it doesn't get lost in subsequent discussions.

Party & Hawkeye Radio Network Broadcast at the Clevelander:
http://www.bravosportsmarketing.com/bravoStore/*******/prodView.asp?idproduct=342

Orange Bowl Happy Hour on Sunday, 1/3
http://www.bravosportsmarketing.com/bravoStore/*******/prodView.asp?idproduct=341

POST HAWKEYE HUDDLE PRE ORANGE BOWL PARTY JANUARY 4TH
CAMEO NIGHT CLUB
1445 WASHINGTON AVE
MIAMI BEACH

Any fans staying in Ft. Lauderdale area interested in Monday Night Hawkeye Party at the Famous Elbow Room. I'm checking into reserving multiple tables and other info. from owners. Let me know if interested.

Dude//////// What is the 'Famous' Elbow room like, in your estimation?

Thanks..............Dean

Re: Post Hawkeye Huddle- Pre Game Party at Cameo

NICE!!! I've partied at Cameo for WMC and it's an amazing venue. It should be interesting to see this place packed with Hawkeyes. Please have the pillar dancers clad in black and gold bikinis and don't forget to overstock the Jager. We love us some Jagerbombs. Can't wait to see IOWA take over SoBe. See you all in 12 days!!!

IOWA FANS DO NOT CALL THOSE jagerbombs. They have been renamed.

They are now officially WEGHER-BOMBS! :)

After 10 the cover will probably be between 10 and 20 bucks for the Post Huddle Party.

Jon thanks for taking this over. Can you put our link in there as well?

www.iowaorangebowl.com

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Last edited:
We now have over 150 people who have joined our facebook site and over 275 people who have rsvped. Let me know if anyone has any additional questions.

I'm having some friends over at my house in WDM...gonna have a pool party, chicks in bikinis, the whole shebang. I'm gonna build a retractable roof in my backyard to accommodate the festivities. Hit me up if you're interested. :D

My 20 year old daughter is coming along again this year. It was disappointing last year that there weren't many places on New Years Eve that we could get into to because she wasn't 21....not even to where Jon was broadcasting from. Obviously, none of these post huddle parties will work for us either. Anybody have any ideas? Guess there's always the beach.

Also, wasn't the Hawkeye Huddle longer than two hours last year?

My 20 year old daughter is coming along again this year. It was disappointing last year that there weren't many places on New Years Eve that we could get into to because she wasn't 21....not even to where Jon was broadcasting from. Obviously, none of these post huddle parties will work for us either. Anybody have any ideas? Guess there's always the beach.

Also, wasn't the Hawkeye Huddle longer than two hours last year?

Just don't tell the bouncer she's only 20.

AR Hawkfan: We are taking the kids from Jonesboro, AR too. Where are you in AR?

AR Hawkfan: We are taking the kids from Jonesboro, AR too. Where are you in AR?

I'm from the other side of the state in Fayetteville. Flying out Friday into Fort Lauderdale. Staying at a hotel in Hollywood beach area. Wife and I did South Beach last Orange Bowl. Lots of fun, but not always kid friendly.

My Son and I are staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Laquinta. Would like to get together at the Elbow.

Latest posts