Hawkeye Coaching Staff

Sycohawk

Who is coaching what?

Here is what we know for sure:

Head Coach, Ferentz
O-Coordinator, Davis
D-Coordinator, Parker
Tight Ends, Hernandez

Are we drawing lots for the rest of the staff and the position they are coaching this year.

The only confirmed departure is Campbell. Someone on another board said there was another assistant job posted on the Iowa jobs site, in addition to WR coach. Eric Johnson and Darrell Wilson were actively recruiting right up through signing day, unlike Campbell who as taken off the road 5 weeks ago, so I would anticipate them being back. Either AJ Jones or the RB from New Jersey had some specific comments about Johnson, so I seriously doubt he is going anywhere. Reese Morgan has also been all over the recruiting trail. Brian Ferentz and LeVar Woods will obviously be in their same spots. The only true unkown at this point is Erb. Haven't heard anything on him for awhile.

Kirk-Coaches erbody- super nice guy.
Davis- Coaches guys who are supposed to throw and catch and run the ball-nice southern guy.
Parker- Coaches the guys who tackle other players- Norms son(need I say more).
Hernandez-Gotta be a nice guy.
Kirk JR.- Next head coach no doubt. Asst erbody coach.

Thanks, I thought I would lose my posting virginity. Someone tried to convince me they were going to move Brian Ferentz to WRs. That would make me laugh or puke.

Thanks, I thought I would lose my posting virginity. Someone tried to convince me they were going to move Brian Ferentz to WRs. That would make me laugh or puke.
This was proven to be a hoax several weeks ago. It came from a recruit who either misspoke or misunderstood the situation immediately after Soup was fired.

7-8 years this program will be back to pumping out 7 win seasons and you bad fans can quit your whining butthurtness. You fake fans.

Kirk-Coaches erbody- super nice guy.
Davis- Coaches guys who are supposed to throw and catch and run the ball-nice southern guy.
Parker- Coaches the guys who tackle other players- Norms son(need I say more).
Hernandez-Gotta be a nice guy.
Kirk JR.- Next head coach no doubt. Asst erbody coach.

While yes Phil Parker was a stale hire, he is not Norm's son, FYI.

Who is coaching what?

Here is what we know for sure:

Head Coach, Ferentz
O-Coordinator, Davis
D-Coordinator, Parker
Tight Ends, Hernandez

Are we drawing lots for the rest of the staff and the position they are coaching this year.

Hernandez is just the GA, but will be working with the TE's. Taking over for Raih.

The only confirmed departure is Campbell. Someone on another board said there was another assistant job posted on the Iowa jobs site, in addition to WR coach. Eric Johnson and Darrell Wilson were actively recruiting right up through signing day, unlike Campbell who as taken off the road 5 weeks ago, so I would anticipate them being back. Either AJ Jones or the RB from New Jersey had some specific comments about Johnson, so I seriously doubt he is going anywhere. Reese Morgan has also been all over the recruiting trail. Brian Ferentz and LeVar Woods will obviously be in their same spots. The only true unkown at this point is Erb. Haven't heard anything on him for awhile.

Agreed. Haven't heard much on Erb in a while. Just talked to my relative, who informed me of Soup leaving before it was announced, that Erb is no longer on the football staff at Iowa. No idea if he was fired, left on his own or where he is going. Just told me that he has not be around for a few weeks now.

Latest posts