Hawk Talk with Fran

The BIG shouldn't aspire to be even with the Big East since 2013 happened and Syracuse, UCONN, Louisville etc. all left.

Although i agree with you, that's not the point. The narrative that the BIG10 is worst basketball conference isn't true. Big10 proved it in the Gavitt Games. Pac12 hasn't had much to brag about either.

Although i agree with you, that's not the point. The narrative that the BIG10 is worst basketball conference isn't true. Big10 proved it in the Gavitt Games. Pac12 hasn't had much to brag about either.

I hear you. There's no question the BIG is down this year, but anybody suggesting it's the worst basketball conference is just a BIG hater
It's too early to attach a label to any conference, I will contradict this by saying the Big 12 is overrated. It's proven over and over again come tourney time, like clockwork.

MSU isn't down...it may end up the Big One and the Little 13, but it's too early to tell. I think Minny has a very good chance to be a very tough out. Other than that, it's kind of wait and see.