Hats off the the Hawks

Gibsonian

I've been critical of the coaching staff recently and thought that I should congratulate the coaches for a job well done Saturday night against Michigan. They had the game plan, they had the players well coached and ready. All has not been solved, and still hope some offseason changes will occur on the offensive side of the ball but today I congratulate them for a job well done. Was awesome game and we worked our tails off to achieve this result, and the prep had to be outstanding. Loved the line play on both sides of the ball against the best competition that we have seen to date. Players were also outstanding, as has to be for this to happen. Hope that this carries over to a great ending to this season, and still keep hope for an improvement in the passing game before the bowl game.

Would agree with the OP, coaching staff and players did a great job of bouncing back after a bad performance in Happy Valley, and showing some Iowa pride, and the Iowa defense really played an inspired game!! Also, Wadley played a tremendous game!!

totally agree, there were some passing yards to be made but the pass game isnt clicking. J Smith was open for a big gain along the SE sideline but either CJ expected him to look in or Smith expected the pass to the outside, Falconer was open up the sideline and on the 2 point conversion but the timing was off. Maybe it is CJ working with some young receivers but also I think it is CJ being battered.

Latest posts