Penalties5-429-50
Turnovers12
Fumbles lost
Interceptions thrown
Possession34:1225:48

[h=4]Scoring Summary[/h]
FIRST QUARTERLSUIOWA
i
TD12:42CLINTON SOLOMON 57 YD PASS FROM DREW TATE (KYLE SCHLICHER KICK)Drive info: 6 plays, 69 yards.
SECOND QUARTERLSUIOWA
i
FG14:51CHRIS JACKSON 29 YD FGDrive info: 6 plays, 19 yards.
i
FG9:26CHRIS JACKSON 47 YD FGDrive info: 7 plays, 15 yards.
i
TD1:04SEAN CONSIDINE 7 YD BLOCKED PUNT RETURN (KYLE SCHLICHER KICK)614
i
TD0:38ALLEY BROUSSARD 74 YD RUN (MISSED KICK)Drive info: 1 plays, 74 yards.
THIRD QUARTERLSUIOWA
i
FG9:59KYLE SCHLICHER 19 YD FGDrive info: 12 plays, 60 yards.
FOURTH QUARTERLSUIOWA
i
TD12:48MARQUES SIMMONS 4 YD RUN (KYLE SCHLICHER KICK)Drive info: 10 plays, 72 yards.
i
TD8:21SKYLER GREEN 22 YD PASS FROM JAMARCUS RUSSELL (CHRIS JACKSON KICK)Drive info: 11 plays, 74 yards.
i
TD0:46SKYLER GREEN 3 YD PASS FROM JAMARCUS RUSSELL (FAILED 2PT PASS)Drive info: 12 plays, 69 yards.
i
TD0:00WARREN HOLLOWAY 56 YD PASS FROM DREW TATEDrive info: 3 plays, 71 yards.

Tough to hate LSU fans.
At the bowl game, they were great, before, during and after the game in Orlando.
If it was about Gator fans, the second post and every post going forward would have been "hateful."

Their fans may be hard to talk smack about but de-clawing some puddytat. Erv-body got time fo' dat!! Come on Hawks let's skin some pussycat!!

Hello Hawkeye faithful or, as you are rightfully called, tiger bait.

Now I know you are convulsing in your chair (that as from what I know of Iowa is likely made of some corn based product) yelling "darn rebel redneck scum, we beat that last time we played. Rabble rabble rabble." And, while you are right, you forget that at the helm is the mad hatter. The destroyer of dreams himself. Mr. Les Miles.

So I lift this ear of sweet corn freshly imported from your fine flyover state as a toast to a fine game.

(I hope yall have a sense of humor and don't ban on sight.)

Great point Brentbee. We need our portly brethren to the north to provide our great state with libations.

No you're welcome. Those two WR's on that team you support? They are also welcome to get drunk as heck on New Year's eve, and get kicked off the team. I'll send you the location in Tampa via pm, so you can get the invite to them.

LMBO!!! They are pretty good huh? Glad they wanted to stay home.cause we were never know as a prolific passing team. I look forward to learning more about the Hawkeyes in the next few days.

Not much to know really. We like to run the ball into 9 man fronts and our best 2 minute offense before halftime is taking a knee.

Hello Hawkeye faithful or, as you are rightfully called, tiger bait.

Now I know you are convulsing in your chair (that as from what I know of Iowa is likely made of some corn based product) yelling "darn rebel redneck scum, we beat that last time we played. Rabble rabble rabble." And, while you are right, you forget that at the helm is the mad hatter. The destroyer of dreams himself. Mr. Les Miles.

So I lift this ear of sweet corn freshly imported from your fine flyover state as a toast to a fine game.

(I hope yall have a sense of humor and don't ban on sight.)

welcome to the forum, pull up a chair. You'll find all kinds on this forum. Do us a favor and tell us what to expect from the invicible LSU Tigers.

In regards to what took us so long. I signed up the day the bowl was announced. Took me this long to get approved.

welcome to the forum, pull up a chair. You'll find all kinds on this forum. Do us a favor and tell us what to expect from the invicible LSU Tigers.

Watch our two top receivers. One of them is due for a circus catch that will literally cause temporary palsy.

Latest posts