Has Dolph issued a statement in the Young Dolph assassination?

okeefe4prez

I was just curious if we've heard anything out of Gary Dolphin on the assassination of Young Dolph. In situations like this it is important for people like Gary Dolphin to use their privilege and platform to raise awareness for people like Young Dolph. Could someone ask Rob Howe to investigate this issue and find out if Dolph stands by Young Dolph?

In the words of Chris Rock "Martin Luther King was assassinated, Malcolm X was assassinated, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. That "man" got shot"

I was just curious if we've heard anything out of Gary Dolphin on the assassination of Young Dolph. In situations like this it is important for people like Gary Dolphin to use their privilege and platform to raise awareness for people like Young Dolph. Could someone ask Rob Howe to investigate this issue and find out if Dolph stands by Young Dolph?
What’s a young dolph?

WTF you talkin' 'bout?

Google young dolph?

Not sure the angle OK4P is going for. Humor? Satire? Don’t know.

I googled him and my assessment is that OK4P has totally lost it. That is just a totally weird thread that OK4P should put on his social media but not here, very strange dude

Reactions: trj
Рельеф известняковой горы в Памуккале (Турция) похож на дельфина ::  Забавные сходства

There's no chance he even knows who that is in the same way I didn't either. It made local news where I'm at or I wouldn't have known either

It kind of feels like you're making light of the murder of a young Black man. Not a great look, for you.

Sources close to the issue disagree on the facts. The 24 hour news networks are taking sides that could have been predicted and of course they are exacerbating. The same people who are asking Rob to investigate this are the same ones who drink all night and act all shocked with they have a head ache the next day. If 3 mice plat the trombone past midnight and your mother is from New Jersey, how many pancakes does it take to build a railroad dog house. Of course you don't know, you'd never know is seven years of Sundays you duplicitous squint.