Has a Freshman RB ever ran for 1000 yards at iowa?

reamkore

cuz AROB has a bit of a chance to. He only needs 480 over the final Five games so i was curious.

He'll also have the bowl game so he just might. Though running yards might be hard to come by vs Mich st, Ohio St, and possibly the bowl opponent depending who it is.

cuz AROB has a bit of a chance to. He only needs 480 over the final Five games so i was curious.

In the off season if AROB puts on 15 pounds of muscle and work hard in the Hawkeye strengh program, he will be an other S Greene. I hope he stays around for four seasons.

Not sure but I think Ladell Betts has the freshman record for rushing yards with 679. Other freshman rushing records in danger are; yards in one game 151 (L. Betts Vs. Indiana), number of 100+ yard games 2 (L. Betts), and rushing touchdowns 7 (J. Hampton). I sure wouldn't mine seeing them all go down.

480 yards in 6 games...that's only 80 ypg...He definitely has a shot. Especially with Indiana, Northwestern and Minny left...

I keep thinking that the teams Iowa play against will let up on their run defense, not thinking that Iowa's run game is that great. (wishful thinking)

If the Stanzi gets things going these last 5 games, that might open the running game up for ARob.

I swear every time we had a TE motion into the backfield AROB was averaging an easy eight yards per carry.

Latest posts