Harbaugh to Michigan

If Harbaugh brings the pro-style offense to UM, then I disagree with you. That will mean Iowa will be competing against WUs, MSU, UM and Minny, just within the B1G, for the same players. Iowa is going to lose most head-to-head recruiting battles with those schools, with the possible exception of Minny.

I think this will severely affect Iowa's recruiting.

If some of the directional Michigan schools switched to a pro-style offense, then I'd worry about losing most head-to-head recruiting battles.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that both Urban and Harbaugh are gone in 5 years?

Urban will ride off into the sunset after a NC or two. And Harbaugh will start to get that NFL itch in 3 years he really, really wants that Super Bowl ring.

Are there really pro owners out there that would pay Harbaugh 8 million a year ?

Are there really pro owners out there that would pay Harbaugh 8 million a year ?

JH is a different cat. I am not going to say money is factor because it is, but money isn't the driving force with that guy. If he wants to go to the NFL he would take 5 mil per. Which is the ballpark of what the top NFL coaches are making.