Happy Holidays and Thank You

Seth53

A shout out to everyone on the HN board.

I thoroughly enjoy coming here and reading, learning, participating and bantering on all sorts of things.

Looking forward to many more years of this and perhaps meeting a few more of you in person.

Last edited:
Thanks, Seth for the kind words! I have enjoyed HN over the years and have gotten the chance to get to know some of the folks on here personally. Have a great holiday

Forgive me if I don't mention everyone but I've met/tailgated with O'Keefe for President (Jeff), Loess hills (Steve), NC Hawk (Eric), and Mr. Miller among others. Been a fun ride.

Thanks, Seth for the kind words! I have enjoyed HN over the years and have gotten the chance to get to know some of the folks on here personally. Have a great holiday.
Forgive me if I don't mention everyone but I've met/tailgated with O'Keefe for President (Jeff), Loess hills (Steve), NC Hawk (Eric), and Mr. Miller among others. Been a fun ride.
An HN meet up would be one of the most hilarious things that ever happened.

There used to be a great tailgate. But then they paved paradise and put up a parking lot.
The Marriott made big promises to the tailgaters they displaced saying they could use the parking lot (which is true). But they jacked the spots from $1,100 to $3,000 this year and warned them that this price was good this year only.

I’ll take my spot near Myrtle for $350 any day of the week. Love my neighbors and the 10 minute walk ain’t bad.

I wish I lived closer so I could show off my HawkeyeNation coat. If I was a decent human being I would send it to Fry bince I only wear it twice a decade.

I dream of the day the HappyChef F-350 cabover appears again.

His mom sold that. What a machine that was. I'd kill for a picture of that sumnabitch parked in that line with all the fancy RVs and that Budweiser bus over in the KC lot. That day was epic. Wisconsin game, 2008. Shonn Greene put on a damned clinic.

I rented a 1979 Toyota RV and took it to Darlington. It was damned near as epic as that day at Kinnick. I saw one for sale last week for $7500. My wife said if the economy gets bad enough that I can get it for five grand to have at it. Problem is I ain't got anywhere to park it.

I'm late to the party, but definitely enjoy and appreciate all of you and this site. Best bunch of misfits I've had the pleasure dealing with and definitely the best way to get through slow days at the office. May 2023 bring us another year of though provoking posts, pot stirring responses, and absolute meltdowns. Happy Holidays!!!

Seth53 said:

I dream of the day the HappyChef F-350 cabover appears again.

His mom sold that. What a machine that was. I'd kill for a picture of that sumnabitch parked in that line with all the fancy RVs and that Budweiser bus over in the KC lot. That day was epic. Wisconsin game, 2008. Shonn Greene put on a damned clinic.

I rented a 1979 Toyota RV and took it to Darlington. It was damned near as epic as that day at Kinnick. I saw one for sale last week for $7500. My wife said if the economy gets bad enough that I can get it for five grand to have at it. Problem is I ain't got anywhere to park it.

What a bunch of hicks!

Latest posts