Hankins and Creamer suspended for Purdue

Disturbing the peace. Wonder why they didn't invite me to the party

ComposedDelightfulAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif

I guess I'm thankful I don't live in that neighborhood. Based on my outbursts during the game, I bet nothing Hankins or Creamer did that evening would have held a candle to the noise and invectives that were spewing from me. The cops probably would have passed on the courtesy knock, and just busted down the door, certain I was beating the heck out of someone. As they come barging in and face plant me to the floor, "Okay, bud, what have you done to this guy Stanley and where is he!?"

Last edited:
So DUI is worth the same amount of games as this, wow Iowa's Head coach is a moron!
That's whats always irked me... You can't put this on the same level as getting a DUI. I wonder if he's taking into account the when it happened. If these guys did this in June would they just make them run some extra laps in August practice? Maybe the fact it's an in season thing is why. Even still I'm with you suspending them a game the same for a DUI is just not exactly fair.

That's whats always irked me... You can't put this on the same level as getting a DUI. I wonder if he's taking into account the when it happened. If these guys did this in June would they just make them run some extra laps in August practice? Maybe the fact it's an in season thing is why. Even still I'm with you suspending them a game the same for a DUI is just not exactly fair.

I am fairly confident that the coaches also have other punishments that are not made public. My guess is behind the scenes there is a lot more going on for the guys that have DUIs and this instance.

At M$U or O$U, they would get some type of gold star reward for not having committed more serious crimes.

this is exactly what is wrong with the Big Ten right now. Different rules for different schools.

At M$U or O$U, they would get some type of gold star reward for not having committed more serious crimes.

this is exactly what is wrong with the Big Ten right now. Different rules for different schools.

helmet stickers at those schools!! Like kids in preschool.

Latest posts