Hampton & Bernstine

Plano - I'm not familiar with CWB but clearly Jon just gave him a subtle warning. If he seriously posted that ISU should just shut down their athletics dept and now he's saying JB and JH should be kicked off the team that should give us a pretty good idea he's just trying to get a reaction. They're both first time offenders being charged with simple misdemeanors. Granted they're representing the University by playing for the football team but get real. Everyone makes mistakes when they're that age whether they get caught or not is the question. Unfortunately, Hampton's actions led to them both getting arrested. He deserves a stiffer punishment than JB but I'm thinking it will only be one game.

I'd be interested if you (CWB) could find me one player in Division 1 football who was kicked off the team on his first offense with a public intox (no prior incidents). I'm willing to bet you can't because your idea is delusional. They deserve a chance to prove that's not who they are or what they represent.

West Liberty is a little slice of heaven.

Miller, you're only jealous because you are "ofer" all time against the Comets...and that has extended to Golden Tee.

atxhawk, We have probably had a beer or two together. I was just back for my 20th last year (class of 89). Did the whole golf at the WLCC, beer garden at the fairgrounds, etc. Good times.

Beer or two? Yeah, you could say that.

Internet is an amazing thing.

Turns out ol atxhawk and I were roommates back in the day.

So yes, there may have been a beer or two.

I got your back Ghost. Afterall, I'm a moderator (still not sure how that happened).

With 1500 posts, I'd say if you were going to be gone, you'd be gone.

Latest posts