Hampton & Bernstine

Ever heard of zero tolerance?

That's in the real world as well.

Get arrested and see how much your boss likes it.

Ever hear of "kids?" And by virtue of being kids, that they sometimes make mistakes? And need to be granted the opportunity to learn from those mistakes (without immediately being placed before a firing squad)?

It's called compassion and empathy, and being good mentors and teachers to youth. That's the real world too.

No "touche" needed tm, I was really wondering if we need to be prepared for no A.C. for the EIU game.

I believe AC served quite a bit of community service already. And I may be mistaken here, but didn't he plead to a lesser charge also?

Kick them off the team. They don't deserve the privelege of playing college athletics. Save that behavior for the NFL.

^This guy is an absolute troll. This post merely proves it to me. His over-zealous glee over ISU's predicament rings of the SportingNews' favorite troll, Lou_Holtz_Kelly (formerly known as L_H_Weis). Pay him no mind.

I believe AC served quite a bit of community service already. And I may be mistaken here, but didn't he plead to a lesser charge also?

Indeed he did. He was originally charged with a serious misdemeanor (assault w/injury), and it was pleaded down to disorderly conduct.

That should tell you everything you need to know about how strong the case against him was, and why he didn't sit for a game or two last year.

I can't have an opinion? Maybe they should shut down their AD.

Except that that is an absolutely ridiculous notion to begin with. And you seem to love the idea, as well. You're EXACTLY the kind of fan that's giving us a bad name.

Except that that is an absolutely ridiculous notion to begin with. And you seem to love the idea, as well. You're EXACTLY the kind of fan that's giving us a bad name.

It's not that ridiculous a notion when you really think about it and approach it with an open mind.

It's not that ridiculous a notion when you really think about it and approach it with an open mind.

Yeah, "GIVE ME BCS, OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!". That's reasonable. Except that only 65 teams were in BCS conferences. I suppose the other half of the country couldn't make it if they weren't in the BCS. ISU will be just fine in the MWC (which is as good as a BCS conference anyway), the MAC or C-USA. The idea that dropping athletics altogether would be a better alternative is idiotic.

West Liberty is a little slice of heaven.

Miller, you're only jealous because you are "ofer" all time against the Comets...and that has extended to Golden Tee.

atxhawk, We have probably had a beer or two together. I was just back for my 20th last year (class of 89). Did the whole golf at the WLCC, beer garden at the fairgrounds, etc. Good times.

I can't have an opinion? Maybe they should shut down their AD.

You can certainly have your opinion, but let everyone else have the same courtesy to post as they will about you if you're going to put a bold statement such as kicking the kids off the team.

Latest posts