Hampton & Bernstine

Digger

Guru
I hear (Kirk)community service is already underway for these 2, they having been working in West Liberty this past week.

Come on guys bust your b**** and show the world how much you really want to be a part of the Iowa Hawkeyes! We'll be very glad to see your earn your way back to playing time in coaches eyes.

I hear (Kirk)community service is already underway for these 2, they having been working in West Liberty this past week.

Wow. That is bringing the hammer down. Anytime you have to be in West Liberty, that is what my West Branch friends and I liked to refer to as 'hard time'

Wow. That is bringing the hammer down. Anytime you have to be in West Liberty, that is what my West Branch friends and I liked to refer to as 'hard time'

Jon,

Do you believe that either one will have a 1 or 2 game suspension or just community service/extra running?

Does this mean A.C. will be serving a one gamer this season?

Touche. My point was just that Bernstine isn't going to get a suspension this season unless his court case is wrapped up before the season. Hampton isn't contesting his charges.

I would imagine the age difference playing a role in the suspension decision. Bernstine was in the bar legally, Hampton was not.

Touche. My point was just that Bernstine isn't going to get a suspension this season unless his court case is wrapped up before the season. Hampton isn't contesting his charges.

No "touche" needed tm, I was really wondering if we need to be prepared for no A.C. for the EIU game.