Halloween Costume

DreamSeason

Are we "allowed" to wear costumes to the game this year? Just curious, I have a great idea on what to wear if they are allowed at the game, but not sure.

Are we "allowed" to wear costumes to the game this year? Just curious, I have a great idea on what to wear if they are allowed at the game, but not sure.

Yeah, the only rules are no realistic cop, referee or player uniforms. Not sure how the fat guy that sits in front of me gets in with his personalized jersey, pants and helmet every week;)

I know a tea partier who will be wearing an Obama mask to Saturday's game. :D

Last year I went as a witch. It was colder than a witches...colder than I expected, so I was fairly miserable....the wind was a killer. This year...just going as an Iowa fan...but it is supposed a lot nicer. My favorite costume was Jesus. He sat behind me. People kept turning around and begging for him to turn the game around...and he finally came through, after we suffered through 3 bad quarters. Tylers catch and TD with the ball bobble was a miracle!:)

Yeah, the only rules are no realistic cop, referee or player uniforms. Not sure how the fat guy that sits in front of me gets in with his personalized jersey, pants and helmet every week;)

You're not fooling anyone, Stanzi...that fat guy's your center, James Ferentz...

Would I be allowed in Kinnick if this was my Halloween costume?

Arizonarudefan.jpg

Scary!