Halfway thru Big10 and hawks only 1 game back in loss column

I don't see it happening - our second half schedule seems a little more difficult than the first half. Not complaining though - to be just a game back at this point is better than I expected. I'd be pretty thrilled to finish in the Top 4-5, maybe get a double bye in the BTT...

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. In the words of Jo Bo............RELAX!! Not just you but a few around here. That's the game of basketball. I'm sure Mich St. didn't want to lose to Purdue by 29 but it happens, especially in the BIG 10. Nobody ever expected Iowa to be contending at the top, so people really need to stop freaking out. They have a team that can get those wins and finish strong. We will see.

I’m not freaking out at all. We m just saying the regular season title is important too not just reaching the tournament.

What blows me away is we are in the midst of a great season and someone on here is saying it will be a waste if we don't win a championship. Talk about needing to follow a different team.

I’m not freaking out at all. We m just saying the regular season title is important too not just reaching the tournament.

Definitely agree. It would be nice. An outright title would be terrific. Didn't Fran have a great run in the BIG 10 with his 2nd or 3rd year team, maybe 2nd with Basabe and co then unfortunately they kind of fizzled out at the end? I hope that doesn't happen this year but worry about the depth and schemes the 2nd go around with games.

In this day and age, conference titles just don't matter as much. And if someone gave me a choice of finishing 4th in the B1G and making the Elite 8 or winning the regular season title, but only getting to the Round of 32....give me the former every single day.

Latest posts