Gunner Keil transferring. Rittenberg thinks Iowa should pursue.

So, if the opportunity presented itself for a date and possible loss-of-virtue with a very hot chick with a checkered past....would anyone on here consider it?

Ooops....we're guys....guess I already answered my own question.

Is Iowa right now really "stacked" at qb when not one of them has taken a snap and nobody knows what any of them are capable of? How an Iowa fan can think that Iowa is too stacked at qb to be pursuing 4 star qbs with 4 years of eligibility remaining after coming off a 4-8 season is beyond me. I think Iowa should be kicking the tires and at least gauging his interest level. If after talking to him they decide he wouldn't fit for whatever reason ok that's fine. And come to find out maybe they already prior to him commiting to Indiana and LSU thats something I'm not aware of. If that's not the case and there is a chance this kid would like to be a Hawkeye lets at least see.

No Iowa fan actually thinks that. Just an FYI, in the future you may want to consider your source before getting worked up regarding a stupid comment on here. Took me a bit to learn that myself, but some people get their jollies off by getting on here to post things just to get a reaction. That's pretty much all okeefeforprez does. Which is unfortunate because when he does post something meaningful it usually has substance and is worth the read. That happens pretty rarely tho.

There are 2 types of Trolls. Trolls that dont know any better than to believe what they are saying, and trolls who know damn well what they are saying is ridiculous... they just say it to get a reaction. Don't let yourself get baited into it.

OMW, can this guy play linebacker?

AP121020010454.jpg

I hope the coaches at least pick up the phone and call his agent, I mean his parents, to see what his asking price is, I mean his college choices are.

Haha he does look like an old man you'd find sitting at the corner of a bar in some craphole tavern.

Does anyone know why he has transferred so many times? Was it the Wegher syndrome... wasn't willing to work for his starting spot so he kept going somewhere else?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That guy looks a 40 year old piece of trailer trash.

Is that really Keil?

I guess so, it is a picture Yahoo is using for their headline.

But look at the guns, he should be able to throw the football the length of the field.

Haha he does look like an old man you'd find sitting at the corner of a bar in some craphole tavern.

Does anyone know why he has transferred so many times? Was it the Wegher syndrome... wasn't willing to work for his starting spot so he kept going somewhere else?

This will be his only transfer, he committed and decommitted twice, but Notre Dame is the only school he's attended.

Latest posts