Guest picker for Gameday in Ames?

Jonrn

Who possibly could they chose? ISU has no celebrity fans/alums, they have no high profile NFLers or even NBAers.

The mayor is now a head coach at Nebraska, so he won’t do it. Every other prominent Iowan is a Hawkeye.

I mean they could have Troy davis, rosenfels, or Seneca, but those are all fringe guys.

I can’t see hoiberg, who is the current head coach at another power 5 school right down the road, dressing up in Iowa state gear and flying into Ames.
I’d love that picture though

If they go with an ISU connection maybe Sage? Otherwise I'm guessing it'll be someone like Kevin Costner. Tie in the upcoming Field of Dreams game next year.

-That homecoming queen who was under 200 lbs (she got a tapeworm in Cabo over spring break)

-The first guy to set a dumpster ablaze at Veishea which would inspire the football program to emulate that standard

-The owner of the car lot that keeps the football team rolling in 80’s Station wagons

-The ghost of Jamie Pollard’s sense of irony and shame

Many good choices

The Mayor

Good Morning Mayor Shinn.

the+music+man+5.jpg

Ah I always forget about them. I don't know much about them other than they're from Iowa. Are they sports guys?
Don’t know. Just throwing thoughts out.

Marvel Universe is tied to Disney — so, no, it wouldn’t happen even if it was more than just spit-balling

Latest posts