Guess the Alt

Since you have the screen shot, I'm assuming you are the one who ratted him out???

First of all that shouldn't be a permaban. Sure Jack was flaming there, but no worse than many flames I've seen by Clown trolls around here. He's got a long track record, he isn't some newbie coming in and just flaming away.

JD if you are reading this, reconsider his ban, and just make it temporary, he isn't a racist, he just was flaming back at the Clown trolls.

Agree with you Deano. The mole has been identified.

I'm fixing to put in my 2 cents.

giphy.gif

I guess if an alt shows up with the name "I hate black people" we know who it is. Seriously though, the post was about getting under the skin of ISU posters who are only here to try to get under the skin of us. Obviously it wasn't well thought out, but not worth a perma ban in my worthless opinion.

I agree.

My own opinion, however, is incredibly valuable in my own mind.

Coming up on the anniversary of Teh Great HawkeyeNation Le Enema in about a month now. Might be a good time for another purge.;)

I have been on record several times saying you should let them back to posting here. Why don't you just let them back in as they were? I mean it is obviously them, just let them post under their old screen names and be done with it.....Not sure why you've gone the cloak and dagger route is all.

JD had to do it more as a humanitarian gesture then anything. My goodness it was a bloody mess the way DrakeBulldog, EddyP, Mesaclone, Deano, Leboat, and Billso were making a mockery of Vintage and his crew in the cave. Geesh look at the way Jack knifed up Ghost in his limited return. I think it would add a nice little spark to the board but JD would have blood on his hands as their beat down ensued again.

JD had to do it more as a humanitarian gesture then anything. My goodness it was a bloody mess the way DrakeBulldog, EddyP, Mesaclone, Deano, Leboat, and Billso were making a mockery of Vintage and his crew in the cave. Geesh look at the way Jack knifed up Ghost in his limited return. I think it would add a nice little spark to the board but JD would have blood on his hands as their beat down ensued again.

Odd, I don't remember it that way.

BAM! This post will live in infamy over at the Wasteband. ;)

Latest posts