Guess the Alt

Permaban, schmermaban.

This is site is like Hinduism. A few sacred cows, a lot of goofy superstition, and a whole lotta reincarnations.

That is a interesting place over there. Dean i didn't see you make any guesses. Here's my thoughts.

OK4P is Ok4P

Mr E is Duff

TorqueHager is either Tork or ImportedAnkle

HnWhore is HawkeyeBob

Melodusthink is Linus

Thunder is Thunder

Scooter is Sparky

Ginger is DeanVogs

imported ankle is simply imported ankle. pretty boring - you get what you see.

I went over to The Wasteland site the other day out of curiosity/boredom just to see what it was like. Jack is over there he admitted that he went a little too far. He lost me with the "only white guy at a Ray Charles concert" as if that was some sort of justification for what he posted.

Even though that post is loaded with racial buzzwords I am willing to give Jack a pass. All it would take is a couple of back and forth PM/emails between Jon/Jack to clear the air.

OP might be looking for a new alt with this thread.. Might suggest looking at the rules of the site. :)

When you start making threads about posters, it might be time to take a break from Hawkeyenation..

Last edited:
Jack is banned? What did he say to get banned?
Well, that sucks....a lot worse said here by a lot less scrupulous posters.

I could care less about alts, and seriously miss many of the former posters and their creative, and often times smart, insightful comments...I don't usually have time, but maybe with the status of hawkeye football anyway, it's time to go visit this other site and say hello.

I could care less about alts, and seriously miss many of the former posters and their creative, and often times smart, insightful comments...I don't usually have time, but maybe with the status of hawkeye football anyway, it's time to go visit this other site and say hello.
Hi.

C'mon over Colorado.....it's a much better party! Great bunch of people, and a lot more fun!

Twin, I know you aren't one of them......don't get your panties in a bunch that I'm not talking about you.

As far as in my head.....meh.....They have been targeting in on me, like they have done before. I figured I'd bring the fight to one specific thread, instead of spraying it all over the board......this is the kind of crap those guys love, so I figured I'd entertain them some.

They can't possibly target in on you if you don't go where they live, or you just have thick skin. It's message boards man...just ignore it. And yeah, they're in your head.

Since you have the screen shot, I'm assuming you are the one who ratted him out???

First of all that shouldn't be a permaban. Sure Jack was flaming there, but no worse than many flames I've seen by Clown trolls around here. He's got a long track record, he isn't some newbie coming in and just flaming away.

JD if you are reading this, reconsider his ban, and just make it temporary, he isn't a racist, he just was flaming back at the Clown trolls.

I second this Request Jon. Temp ban only for Jack.

I have a feeling lawhawk = havasuhawk...the guy who was banned from rivals for having the nerve to question Ferentz's favoritism of certain players nd hiring of his son as ol coach back when Ferentz was a God.

I guess if an alt shows up with the name "I hate black people" we know who it is. Seriously though, the post was about getting under the skin of ISU posters who are only here to try to get under the skin of us. Obviously it wasn't well thought out, but not worth a perma ban in my worthless opinion.

They can't possibly target in on you if you don't go where they live, or you just have thick skin. It's message boards man...just ignore it. And yeah, they're in your head.

I have been on record several times saying you should let them back to posting here. Why don't you just let them back in as they were? I mean it is obviously them, just let them post under their old screen names and be done with it.....Not sure why you've gone the cloak and dagger route is all.