Greg Garmon Suspension?

Rogue program. Lack of institutional control. Derpan Myo would've kicked him off the team.

I would.....if he's playing over Johnson and White, we have issues.

missed_the_point.jpg

At least. I thought he shoulda got suspended for whole year and then the first two games next year.
If Ferentz cut Garmon and ISU picked him up and the rules allowed him to play week 1 this year, you'd have no problem with him playing....FACT.
I thought you knew. Harmon would be 5th or 6th string at best, given the Uzi wrecking crew at rb.
Garmon (stupid auto correct)
Remember Hill was going to be the water boy.

At least. I thought he shoulda got suspended for whole year and then the first two games next year.
If Ferentz cut Garmon and ISU picked him up and the rules allowed him to play week 1 this year, you'd have no problem with him playing....FACT.
I thought you knew. Harmon would be 5th or 6th string at best, given the Uzi wrecking crew at rb.
I'm done posting from my phone Uzi = isu

Has not one poster figured that Hawkhater isn't even attempting to be serious? I think he could have said "I think Garmon and his entire family should publicly tortured for what he did.", and half the poster on here would take the bait.

Has not one poster figured that Hawkhater isn't even attempting to be serious? I think he could have said "I think Garmon and his entire family should publicly tortured for what he did.", and half the poster on here would take the bait.

+1 I got a few chuckles out of reading responses.

Latest posts