Greg Davis Sues Kirk Ferentz For Control of Iowa Hawkeyes Offense

I actually had a friend call me today and ask me if that was for real.

That's not really suprising. In today's world, you have a lot of 'Low Information' types who walk around in a state of

oblivion, so gullible, they will LAP up anything that a pseudo-journo puts in print.

I won't read CRAP like this, because it's a waste.

It is kind of funny that now, apparently there's a faction of Hawkeyes that favor
Greg David over Captain Kirk ??

Really BIZARRE

That's not really suprising. In today's world, you have a lot of 'Low Information' types who walk around in a state of

oblivion, so gullible, they will LAP up anything that a pseudo-journo puts in print.

I won't read CRAP like this, because it's a waste.

It is kind of funny that now, apparently there's a faction of Hawkeyes that favor
Greg David over Captain Kirk ??

Really BIZARRE

Just to clarify, are you calling everything BHGP does crap or just this article?

This psuedo article is fooling many. Quite a few comments on Twitter about it. Then again, maybe they are just goofing as well.

Well done, by BHGP!

Well........this line of questioning leads me to say.............. More BIZARRE !!

GO HAWKS

It's Craaaaaaaaaaaap

Ok then...I'll just assume you drank your lunch today.

BTW, just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not any good. But you're probably right that it's best you don't even read it.

IMO, the rest of the world is thinking the Hawkeye fan base is finally making sense concerning KF.

To question KF is sensible and to trust KF is nonsensical.

Last edited:
IOWA'S OFFENSE

zombie-bored-to-death.gif

Latest posts