Greg Davis ready for payback against ISU

I think we have made more of a national dent than you give us credit for. However to stay in the light, we need to have more consistent wins. Otherwise it will be back in the dark again. As far as the state, we arent a second thought. Thats comical. 2nd thought would be UNI and even they are becoming quite pesky. Your hate has given you tunnel vision.

Your unfounded, unbridled, and unrealistic optimism has given you delusions of grandeur. See how that works?

I think we have made more of a national dent than you give us credit for. However to stay in the light, we need to have more consistent wins. Otherwise it will be back in the dark again. As far as the state, we arent a second thought. Thats comical. 2nd thought would be UNI and even they are becoming quite pesky. Your hate has given you tunnel vision.

If you had made a national dent you wouldn't be an underdog at home in a game against a non-bcs opponent. And it would not completely shock college football that you beat OSU.

If you had made a national dent you wouldn't be an underdog at home in a game against a non-bcs opponent. And it would not completely shock college football that you beat OSU.

I didnt say a national team to fear, but to say we arent known is nonsense. We are a team on the build. There is respect out there for Rhoads and what he has done so far.

Iowa isn't a top tier team, but its a solid 2nd tier team. Most CFB fans would put them on this level. On a level with the Pitt/Clemson/MSU/OKSU teams of the world.

Most CFB fans think nothing of ISU. If anything, their opinion is that they're an annual 3 win team, when they've been a decent program for the last 10 to 15 years. They'd group them with Indiana/Minnesota/Miss. State.

Do I care? yes Am I glad we play them? No Would love to see lil brother go out on his own now that he's growing into adult pants. We've supplemented him enough.
And we supplemented you with a shitastic teams under Walden criner that you got to destroy and feel like tough ****.Look, I know it's fun to think that Iowa is a national power, but the simple truth is they are a middle of the road Big 10 team. They have the same amount of BCS wins as the University of Kansas. And they have one outright Big 10 title in the last 50 years.

this is a good argument here. for the record and comparison how many b8-12 titles did the clownies win since joining the conference.

Iowa isn't a top tier team, but its a solid 2nd tier team. Most CFB fans would put them on this level. On a level with the Pitt/Clemson/MSU/OKSU teams of the world.

Most CFB fans think nothing of ISU. If anything, their opinion is that they're an annual 3 win team, when they've been a decent program for the last 10 to 15 years. They'd group them with Indiana/Minnesota/Miss. State.

Historically yes. This could very well change. Nothing is absolute in college football.

this is a good argument here. for the record and comparison how many b8-12 titles did the clownies win since joining the conference.

They won a shared MVIAA title in 1911 by going 2-0-1.
They won a shared MVIAA title in 1912 by going 2-0.

They have zero outright titles.

They have been ranked in the final AP poll twice.

Latest posts